LOVABLE BAD BOYS LIKE
After getting kicked out of boarding school, bad boy Derek Fitzpatrick has no choice but to live with his ditzy stepmother while his military dad is deployed. Things quickly go from bad to worse when he finds out she plans to move them back to her childhood home in Illinois. Derek’s counting the days before he can be on his own, and the last thing he needs is to get involved with someone else’s family drama. Ashtyn Parker knows one thing for certain--people you care about leave without a backward glance. A football scholarship would finally give herthe chance to leave. So she pours everything into winning a state championship, until her boyfriend and star quarterback betrays them all by joining their rival team. Ashtyn needs a new game plan, but it requires trusting Derek—someone she barely knows, someone born to break the rules. Is she willing to put her heart on the line to try and win it all?
Admit it: HonestlyYA totally has your back when it comes to books you're pining for :)
Enter for you chance to with this advanced review copy of Simone Elkeles sure-to-be-next big hit. The hardcover doesn't releases October 1. But why wait until the fall when you have a chance to read it NOW?
This contest will begin on July 26, 2013 and conclude at midnight August 1, 2013.
By entering sweepstakes, contests, and giveaways on this website, visitors agree to the terms and conditions set forth as follows:
• Giveaways and contests sponsored on this website require no purchase and are open for entry to anyone living in the United States (unless noted otherwise). Void where prohibited.
• Participants must be 18 to enter.
• Giveaways sponsored by guest bloggers are the responsibility of the guest blogger. This site is not responsible for undelivered prizes.
• If a winner fails to respond within the specified time period, another winner will be chosen. We are not responsible for misdirected emails due to mailer daemons and/or spam filters.
• Chances of winning will vary based on number of participants.
• Prizes are as stated. No substitutions or exchanges.
• Entrant information is confidential and will not be shared.
• Rules are subject to change at any time, for any reason, without notification.
#2 Submit your entries using the beloved Rafflecopter: a Rafflecopter giveaway